Freelance Jobs for Students and Travelers
Who will read my articles once published?
By Ben Waterworth
So far in reading through our website, we're sure you have been intrigued as too many different things about all our articles. We have explained to you what you will...
ABN registration ( Australian Business number ) is an advantage to any on-line job producing an income.
Without an ABN registration number an amount equal to 46.5% can be withheld from an amount otherwise paid to you.
Having an ABN...
Freelance Invoice for Writers
There are a are a few necessary steps to consider to receive quick payment.
Instructions for your invoice
Add your full name at the top of the page, together with a job description. Write your name...
Please save the following guide for your reference.
- Email us if you are ready to write and we will send you some topics and links.
- Read about how to earn money writing articles.
- Please check on the homepage in which style the existing content was written. Your writing style should be similar.
- Read our information about SEO Copywriting.
- Rewrite the content.
- Limit your article to 200 to 300+ words.
- Use own words except keywords and names.
- No publishing of names of institutes/people except authorised by us to do so.
Use Your Copy Check Tool
- Content needs to be thoroughly rewritten with your own words.
- Check the article with your preferred copy check tool.
Spelling and Grammar
Please check twice for spelling and grammar as we don't pay for content with errors.
No links to other websites except to AA Education Network domains.
Please confirm with us if you want to shoot panorama images. Though you are usually not required to send images, we will pay for them if they meet our requirements and will be published.
How to send us your articles
- Only send us unformatted text in .txt or .doc as we will format the text later.
- When you get a task via email from us, please reply to this email and do not change the "email subject title". Keeping the email subject will make it easier for us to identify what your text is about and where the information needs to go on our web page. Please attach the related documents (.doc or .txt) or images to this email.
- If you do not get a special task from us, please write in the subject line of your email the link of the domain where the text would be uploaded or (if you do not have the domain name) a suitable short 'headline' which describes your text in a short but sufficient way.
- Please send multiple texts that belong to one domain together in one email.
Check your articles on our website
We will send you a link soon after we published the content. Please check the article and recount the words for your tax invoice. The link should be referenced in the second column of the tax invoice template. Please request a tax invoice template from us. The tax invoice should be submitted monthly on the last day of each month once a minimum amount of AU$ 50 has been reached.
If we don't provide immediate feedback, please continue working and submit your articles.